Description of Aadhaar Card – Download/Update
Download, update and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Aadhaar Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhaar information online.
* Aadhaar card is sometimes misspelt as Adhar card, Aadhar card, Adhaar card etc.
* Scan your Aadhaar Card QR-Code and get all aadhaar details in on your phone.
* Download and view/read your Aadhaar card in PDF format (100% Legal ID proof and address proof )
* No need to visit e-Seva kendra (eSeva center) or enrolment center and pay high fees to get Aadhaar card for yourself and family. This service is completely FREE!
* Show your Aadhar card on your smartphone or send it by email or WhatsApp in one click.
* Update your Aadhaar information (name, mobile, address etc.) online using the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
* Locate nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre
* Book an appointment at the nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre
* Check you Aadhar application status
* Forgot your Aadhar number? No problem! Recover lost Aadhaar/Enrolment number instantly
* Check the linking status of your Aadhar card with your bank account
* Check linking status of your Aadhar card with your Gas provider (Supports HP, Indane and Bharat Gas)
* Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Aadhar
* Contact Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or register a complaint
* User-friendly interface using material design
* Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India. (http://uidai.gov.in/)
* This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website/app are equally valid.
* This application provides an interface to the Government of India's UIDAI/Aadhaar website for Android devices and all Aadhaar data is fetched from the Aadhaar servers. No user data is stored anywhere on our servers
* The app also shares updates from time to time about the latest information regarding Aadhaar and Digital India from Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Ji and other sources.
* Support Digital India, Jan Dhan Yojna, Gas subsidy and Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
* Aadhaar is beneficial or mandatory for many services like EPF(Employee Provident Fund) pension scheme, MGNREGS or MGNREGA, IIT-JEE & other exams and scholarships, Aadhaar Pay (AEPS) etc.
* This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones from the comfort of their homes.