How the Ludo game works:
Ludo game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
Basic rules of Ludo game:
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
– All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
Single Player – Play against the computer.
Local Multiplayer – Play with friends and family offline.
Play 2 to 4 players.
You can continue your game anytime.
Multi-colored dice for each player.
Real Ludo dice roll animation.
Easy single menu player selection.
Enjoy playing the best offline version of the Ludo game anytime anywhere with your friends and family. The multiplayer version of this game is coming soon, so stay tuned.